Please call AAVINET Security on (07) 5602 8175 or 0418 868 894 for a quote and pricing on our RISCO alarm systems. The RISCO LightSYS2 and the RISCO Agility 3 wireless alarms are extremely affordable and years ahead of the competition, easy to use and unparalleled in terms of effectiveness and simplicity.
Let’s start with…..
The RISCO Agility3 Picture Perfect Wireless Security
RISCO Group’s Agility 3 elegantly combines state-of-the-art video verification and Smartphone apps with advanced wireless security and safety features. Monitoring stations can now identify false alarms, as video verification enables immediate confirmation of a crime-in-progress, prioritizing response and increasing efficiency. For the self-monitoring market, the Smartphone app is ideal, as homeowners want on-the-go control and monitoring of their home security. Featuring remote management, advanced communication, simple installation, and a comprehensive range of peripherals, Agility 3 with video verification is the ideal wireless solution for residential and small commercial installations.
Now we come to ….
The RISCO LightSYS2 Professional Hybrid Security System
The LightSYS™2 professional hybrid security system now offers live video verification solution, VUpoint, a cloud-based platform that utilizes IP cameras to provide real-time video streaming in response to alarm triggers or on demand. LightSYS™2 with VUpoint offers an unrivaled, cutting edge security solution for residential and commercial installations that is flexible AND reliable ! LightSYS™ 2 supports 3G with multi-socket IP communication and cloud connectivity backup.
Just some of the features of this amazing yet low cost alarm system are –
- Professional security solution with live video verification
- Intuitive smartphone app provides simple control and alarm notification with live video verification on the go
- Flexible communication options including IP, GSM/ GPRS, PSTN and Long Range Radio, all installed within the main housing
- Multi-socket IP connectivity to support direct CMS communication while allowing the end user to view and control the system
- Cloud connectivity backup to prevent system loss
- Wide range of accessories available, with options for wired, 2-way wireless, and RISCO Bus detectors
- Ideal for multi-site projects with the SynopSYS Security & Building Management™ platform
The main specifications of the LightSYS2 are
- Zones: 8 – 50 wired or wireless. Up to 32 RISCO Bus Detectors
- Partitions: 4
- Groups per partition: 4
- EOL Zone resistance: Fully selectable
- Remote zone diagnostics: Voltage and resistance measurement on all wired zones
- Zone loop response: 1msec, 10msec, 400 msec, 1 sec, Additional inputs: Bell tamper, Box tamper
- Programmable outputs: 4 onboard (3*100mA opto-relays + 1A relay) expandable to 32
- Up to 30 user codes
- Event log to 500 entries
- Keypads: 4 wired
- 2-Way wireless Slim Keypads: 4
- Wireless Keyfobs: 16 (1-way or 2-way keyfobs)
- Proximity Key Readers: 8
- Follow-me destinations: 16
- Communication: PSTN onboard, Plug-in IP or modem, Plug-in GSM/GPRS, STU Adaptor, Integrated KP Long Range Radio programmable from the LightSYS™ keypad (Installed within the main enclosure)
These are just the main features of the LightSYS2 system “out of the box” so to speak. It is so much more than just an alarm system if you want it to be !! It’s a 21st Century innovation that can start as just an alarm system for you and take on more duties around your home or business if the need arises.
Please call AAVINET Security on (07) 5602 8175 or simply fill out the enquiry form and we will gladly discuss what these RISCO products can do for you.