Access Control Systems
Rosslare access control systems offers a versatile collection of access control products and accessories, providing a complete range of commercial and industrial security and control solutions. Their vast range of products include harsh environment and all-weather systems, biometric integrated readers, contemporary and innovative smartcard solutions as well as other state-of-the-art features including convertible and secured readers/controllers, video enabled access control panels as well as other networked and stand-alone readers, controllers and accessories.
goPROX™ AYC family is a convertible PIN/Proximity Reader with Genuine HID Technology™. goPROX™ AYC series automatically determines whether to function as a reader or as a secured standalone controller. If the unit is connected to a standard access control unit, then it functions as a reader. If the unit is connected to a Rosslare secured intelligent power supply such as the PS-A25T, PS-C25T, or PS-C25TU, it functions as a 500-user secured standalone controller.
- Advanced, secure, multi-application functionality for intelligent installations
- Smooth, attractive design, with all-weather indoor and outdoor operation
- 2 tri-colored LEDs and an integral sounder for programming and operation
- User-friendly menu based on keypad, LED and sounder indicators
- Back and cover optical tamper detection and output
- Default operation as a multi-format reader (Rosslare PROX and HID Genuine Technology™ formats, Wiegand 26 bits, Clock & Data)
- Automatically recognizes Rosslare’s PS-x5 intelligent power supply family converting it into a 500-user standalone controller with secure relays
- 3 security levels (controller mode): Bypass (free entry), Normal (card or PIN required) or Secure (card + PIN)