With so many private and community gated properties and security conscious people on the Gold Coast and Tweed Coast, it is no wonder that we are seeing a dramatic increase in both the need and want for intercom systems.
The traditional analogue intercom system was great in its time. It had a screen to see visitors and was able to open a gate from the push of a button within the house. Looking at these analogue units now, the screen visibility is sadly lacking and in our technologically integrated world, the functionality is actually very basic.
The new generation IP intercom systems are now very affordable and have so many great features and integration abilities that there is just no comparison with the old analogue technology. Some of their really neat features include;
• Integrating the intercomdoor-station visual functions with CCTV, resulting in an additional camera to increase security monitoring
• Easy facilitation of unit to unit calling between residents in apartment buildings
• Access control on the door station, allowing visitor access by swiping a registered card
• Integration with alarm systems in some commercial apartment situations, connecting into alarm detectors
• Broadcasting of information, alarms, advertising and more through the video intercom
• Ability for visitors to leave messages on the intercom system for a resident to receive when they return home
• Through mobile applications, Users have the ability to remotely monitor their intercom area on their mobile phone, answer the intercomand decide whether or not to let someone in. How good is the option to potentially enable a tradesperson to enter your property without you having to wait on site or,securely receive a wine delivery when on holidays on the other side of the country. The entire access can potentially be monitored remotely by the User
• User friendly and intuitive interfaces for stress free functionality
• Very high resolution, quality video
In today’s high tech and online world, it’s a nice touch to know that new generation IP intercom systems design their communications to keep that all important human and personal element in mind.
If you are thinking about installing an intercom system, we’d love you to have a look at our website www.aavinet.com.au/intercoms/ and then contact us through an enquiry form or call us on 07 5602 8175.
Our intercom systems will give you freedom as well as added peace of mind in security.